Compliments haven’t stopped pouring in for the latest sensation in Telugu cinema, Eega. Most of the big celebrities have already appreciated Rajamouli and his team’s efforts for making Eega and now it’s Chiranjeevi’s turn to do the same. Sharing the experience, Rajamouli tweeted, “Chiranjeevi garu called. Boy am I thrilled!!! Actually he texted me 2 days back frm a new number and I ignored it thinking it was some fake name. I felt very bad but he just brushed it off. “eega is the pride of TFI” are his words.. Flying higher and higher…:)” Currently, the entire team of Eega, except for Samantha, is on a success tour across AP. Earlier today, the team interacted with audience in Karimnagar, Hanumakonda, Warangal and Khammam. Sudeep, Nani, Suresh Babu, Senthil, Peter Draper, Thagubothu Ramesh were seen interacting with the crowds along with S S Rajamouli.
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections