Sometimes, well made films with good technical values end up as failures at the Box Office and we have seen that happening from time to time. Now, Megastar Chiranjeevi feels that the Congress party is similar to such films.
In a recent interaction with Congress tickets aspirants, Chiranjeevi made these comments. “Sometimes, good films don’t run. It is not because of the film itself. Various other factors kill the film at the Box Office. But do we stop making films? No, we come up with another film. The situation is the same for Congress party now, There is a tough road ahead and it will not be easy. But we must not be disappointed. We must keep trying to succeed”, he said.
Chiranjeevi has taken up the responsibility of campaigning for the Congress Party in Andhra Pradesh but so far, his efforts seem to be fruitless.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you