Sometimes, well made films with good technical values end up as failures at the Box Office and we have seen that happening from time to time. Now, Megastar Chiranjeevi feels that the Congress party is similar to such films.
In a recent interaction with Congress tickets aspirants, Chiranjeevi made these comments. “Sometimes, good films don’t run. It is not because of the film itself. Various other factors kill the film at the Box Office. But do we stop making films? No, we come up with another film. The situation is the same for Congress party now, There is a tough road ahead and it will not be easy. But we must not be disappointed. We must keep trying to succeed”, he said.
Chiranjeevi has taken up the responsibility of campaigning for the Congress Party in Andhra Pradesh but so far, his efforts seem to be fruitless.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?