Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie is progressing at a good pace. The movie is being shot in Chevella right now and Chiranjeevi is participating in some action scenes. The unit is filming these scenes with a lot of green matte, so expect a heavy presence of visual effects.
The movie is being produced by Ram Charan and V.V. Vinayak is the director. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. The film is going to hit the screens for Sankranthi. Chiranjeevi is making a comeback after eight years and he is hoping to make a big impact with this official remake of Kathi.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Katamarayudu
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you