Megastar Chiranjeevi has a loyal fan base that extends to distributors as well. One such fan is ‘Kranthi Pictures’ Reddy, a prominent distributor from Uttarandhra. He has been a Chiranjeevi loyalist for many decades and is extremely close to the family.
He has now bagged the Uttarandhra rights of Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie for a superb price, in the face of competition. Though there were other bids, Chiranjeevi reportedly favoured him over the others.
The movie is being produced by Ram Charan and V.V.Vinayak is directing it. Devi Sri Prasad is the director.
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?
- Mahi V Raghav Clarifies About Yatra’s Casting Rumours
- Sriram Aditya Denies Rumours About Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film