Megastar Chiranjeevi has a loyal fan base that extends to distributors as well. One such fan is ‘Kranthi Pictures’ Reddy, a prominent distributor from Uttarandhra. He has been a Chiranjeevi loyalist for many decades and is extremely close to the family.
He has now bagged the Uttarandhra rights of Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie for a superb price, in the face of competition. Though there were other bids, Chiranjeevi reportedly favoured him over the others.
The movie is being produced by Ram Charan and V.V.Vinayak is directing it. Devi Sri Prasad is the director.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first look on a special day?
- First single of Suriya’s TSK to be out soon
- Poll : Who among these is the best TV host?
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
Articles that might interest you