Megastar Chiranjeevi has a loyal fan base that extends to distributors as well. One such fan is ‘Kranthi Pictures’ Reddy, a prominent distributor from Uttarandhra. He has been a Chiranjeevi loyalist for many decades and is extremely close to the family.
He has now bagged the Uttarandhra rights of Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie for a superb price, in the face of competition. Though there were other bids, Chiranjeevi reportedly favoured him over the others.
The movie is being produced by Ram Charan and V.V.Vinayak is directing it. Devi Sri Prasad is the director.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI