RGV added that a star with a magnitude of Chiru should do something big rather than be acting in films like Khaidi No 150. With Telugu cinema going places, RGV says that stars like Chiru have the capacity of taking it a notch higher.
The ace director at the same time applauded Krish’s efforts and said that he is taking Telugu cinema in the right direction.
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
Articles that might interest you