RGV added that a star with a magnitude of Chiru should do something big rather than be acting in films like Khaidi No 150. With Telugu cinema going places, RGV says that stars like Chiru have the capacity of taking it a notch higher.
The ace director at the same time applauded Krish’s efforts and said that he is taking Telugu cinema in the right direction.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks