While on his trip to Delhi, Chiranjeevi was asked about the controversy surrounding the Hindi film Madras Cafe. Chiru was quick to answer “Once the censors have passed the film, no one should have any problem. It is very unfortunate to see films held back on issues like this and I hope that it releases soon in Tamil Nadu”.
The Tamil version of Madras cafe ran into problems as some noted Tamil groups have staged a protest against the film, alleging that Tamils were shown in a bad light in the film. Directed by Soojit Sircar, Madras Cafe has released yesterday in all other areas and it has received rave reviews.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue completes its censor formalities
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
Articles that might interest you