Soon after Sachin Tendulkar decided to adopt a village in Nellore, our mega star Chiranjeevi has also decided to follow suit. According to the latest update, Chiranjeevi is going to adopt Perupalem village in Mogalthurru Mandal in West Godavari district.
Chiranjeevi has undertaken this village under the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Samsad Adarsh Grama Yojana’. He will be making due efforts to develop medical, housing and water facilities in the village. Chiranjeevi will be visiting the place soon and forsee the facilities himself.
- Balayya to kick-start NBK102 in the temple town
- Massive US premiere shows for Ninnu Kori
- Gopichand opens up on his role in Gautam Nanda
- Superstar in no mood to rest
- Sharwanand in action mode
Articles that might interest you