Soon after Sachin Tendulkar decided to adopt a village in Nellore, our mega star Chiranjeevi has also decided to follow suit. According to the latest update, Chiranjeevi is going to adopt Perupalem village in Mogalthurru Mandal in West Godavari district.
Chiranjeevi has undertaken this village under the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Samsad Adarsh Grama Yojana’. He will be making due efforts to develop medical, housing and water facilities in the village. Chiranjeevi will be visiting the place soon and forsee the facilities himself.
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer