Soon after Sachin Tendulkar decided to adopt a village in Nellore, our mega star Chiranjeevi has also decided to follow suit. According to the latest update, Chiranjeevi is going to adopt Perupalem village in Mogalthurru Mandal in West Godavari district.
Chiranjeevi has undertaken this village under the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Samsad Adarsh Grama Yojana’. He will be making due efforts to develop medical, housing and water facilities in the village. Chiranjeevi will be visiting the place soon and forsee the facilities himself.
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?