Megastar Chiranjeevi, is all set to unveil a statue of the late comedian Allu Ramalingayya in Vijayawada tomorrow. During this event he also will be giving away the Allu Jatiya Purasakram to writers Paruchuri Brothers.
Special arrangements have been made in Vijayawada for this event which will be held at Tummmalapalli Kalakshetram. Meanwhile, Chiranjeevi is busy making due preparations for his comeback film, and has zeroed in on three scripts for his 150th film.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you