Few days ago, Chiranjeevi himself has confirmed that he will appear in a cameo in Ram Charan’s upcoming film, which is nearing completion. The latest update is that the screen time for his cameo is exactly 15 minutes and it is heard that Sreenu Vaitla is making thorough efforts to make this part a major highlight in the film. He also assured that audience will be thrilled to see him in such role.
The film’s shooting is currently going on in Hyderabad and the first look teaser of this untitled film has been released to a thumping response just a couple of days ago. DVV Danayya is producing it and Rakul Preet is the female lead in the film. SS Thaman is scoring the sound track.
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Press Note : Godavari Restaurant Chain is all set to flow in Phoenix, AZ