Megastar Chiranjeevi’s recent gesture in support of the ailing senior members of the film fraternity is touching everyone’s hearts. According to the latest reports, senior comedians Gundu Hanumantha Rao and Potti Veeraiah have not been keeping well for quite sometime and are undergoing medical treatment.
Chiranjeevi came to know about the two senior artistes through a TV program and his wife Surekha recently. He immediately called up the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) members and senior actors Shivani Raja and Edida Sriram and handed over a cheque for Rs.2 lakhs each and the same was given to Potti Veeraiah and Gundu Hanumantha Rao on the same day.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej