Rimi Sem, the Hindi film actress who even shared screen space with Chiranjeevi in Andarivadu has shifted gears and has joined politics. Rimi Sen yesterday night, joined the BJP and took membership in the party.
Speaking to the press she revealed that she joined politics inspired by Narendra Modi’s vision for the country. As of now, Rimi will be campaigning in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand on behalf of BJP.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans