Megastar Chiranjeevi left a lasting legacy for his family in Telugu film industry. His nephew Sai Dharma Teja is the latest entrant into the industry to continue the legacy. He is going to appear in the lead role of movie that will be produced by Geetha Arts. The movie’s director is going to be A.S. Ravi Kumar Chowdary who previously directed ‘Yagnam’.
Dil Raju is the executive producer. Filming for the movie is expected to begin next month with a release date sometime in early 2013. The producers said “This movie not only has entertaining aspects, but many features that youth will love. Srihari will have an important role in the film. Music for the movie is being provided by Anup Reubens”.
This is going be Dharma Tej’s second movie, with the first one titled ‘Rey’ being directed by Y.V.S Chowdary.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon