Recently, the debut film of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev was launched in the presence of several Tollywood celebrities. The movie is being produced by Sai Korrapati under Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner.
This morning, Kalyaan Dhev’s maiden film kick-started its shoot in Hyderabad. Jatha Kalise fame Rakesh Sashii is directing this as-yet-untitled movie, which has Yevade Subramanyam girl Malavika Nair as its female lead.
Baahubali cinematographer KK Senthil Kumar will crank the camera, while Rangasthalam fame Ramakrishna will do the art direction. Yogesh will compose the music for this film.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser