It is a known fact that Mega star Chiranjeevi is busy with the pre-production of his new film Uyyalawada and has also wrapped up Meelo Evaru Koteswarudu. Meanwhile, he has taken some time off from his valuable schedule and has decided to go on a mini-vacation with his family.
Sources close to us reveal that Chiru will be heading to Japan for a two-week vacation with his wife. The source also adds that after knowing about some of the unique destinations in Japan, Chiru selected this Asian country.
Once he comes back from Japan, he will get back to action and will start work on his new film.
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections
- Shahid Kapoor Finalised For Arjun Reddy Remake