It is a known fact that Mega star Chiranjeevi is busy with the pre-production of his new film Uyyalawada and has also wrapped up Meelo Evaru Koteswarudu. Meanwhile, he has taken some time off from his valuable schedule and has decided to go on a mini-vacation with his family.
Sources close to us reveal that Chiru will be heading to Japan for a two-week vacation with his wife. The source also adds that after knowing about some of the unique destinations in Japan, Chiru selected this Asian country.
Once he comes back from Japan, he will get back to action and will start work on his new film.
- New surprise: DJ’s 2nd single to be out shortly
- Much awaited biopic goes on floors
- Serial premieres for Andhagaadu
- Keshava enters profit zone
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
Articles that might interest you