During the Telugu film industry Vajrotsavam celebrations nearly a decade ago, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Collection King Mohan Babu were involved in a verbal spat in the public. The incident was later blown out of proportion by the media and fans of both these stars on social media.
During his speech at MB40 celebrations in Vizag last night, Chiranjeevi said he never had major differences with Mohan Babu over these years and that even the small issue during the TFI Vajrotsavalu was given an ugly colour by the media and detractors on social media.
Incidentally, even Mohan Babu said that a few evil-minded people instigated conflict between him and Chiru and that they have remained the thickest of friends ever since the early days of their careers.
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
Articles that might interest you