Megastar Chiranjeevi is back on the sets after a gap of eight years and fans are quite delighted with the film ‘Khaidi No 150’. The movie is an official remake of the Tamil superhit ‘Kathi’ and director V.V. Vinayak is handling the direction. Chiranjeevi has always been good at comedy and romance.
In this forthcoming film, Chiranjeevi reportedly has a lot of comedy scenes and the Superstar is excelling in them. In fact, he is reportedly performing the scenes with a lot of ease. Shooting of the film is currently underway and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this movie. Kajal will be seen as the heroine.
Ram Charan is producing this comeback film on Konidela Productions banner and the unit is aiming to release the film for Sankranthi.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series