Megastar Chiranjeevi is back on the sets after a gap of eight years and fans are quite delighted with the film ‘Khaidi No 150’. The movie is an official remake of the Tamil superhit ‘Kathi’ and director V.V. Vinayak is handling the direction. Chiranjeevi has always been good at comedy and romance.
In this forthcoming film, Chiranjeevi reportedly has a lot of comedy scenes and the Superstar is excelling in them. In fact, he is reportedly performing the scenes with a lot of ease. Shooting of the film is currently underway and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this movie. Kajal will be seen as the heroine.
Ram Charan is producing this comeback film on Konidela Productions banner and the unit is aiming to release the film for Sankranthi.
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Press Note : “Godavari all set for Detroit launch on July 22”
- Star hero confesses to taking drugs for a scene
Articles that might interest you