Megastar Chiranjeevi is back on the sets after a gap of eight years and fans are quite delighted with the film ‘Khaidi No 150’. The movie is an official remake of the Tamil superhit ‘Kathi’ and director V.V. Vinayak is handling the direction. Chiranjeevi has always been good at comedy and romance.
In this forthcoming film, Chiranjeevi reportedly has a lot of comedy scenes and the Superstar is excelling in them. In fact, he is reportedly performing the scenes with a lot of ease. Shooting of the film is currently underway and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this movie. Kajal will be seen as the heroine.
Ram Charan is producing this comeback film on Konidela Productions banner and the unit is aiming to release the film for Sankranthi.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting