Megastar Chiranjeevi is back on the sets after a gap of eight years and fans are quite delighted with the film ‘Khaidi No 150’. The movie is an official remake of the Tamil superhit ‘Kathi’ and director V.V. Vinayak is handling the direction. Chiranjeevi has always been good at comedy and romance.
In this forthcoming film, Chiranjeevi reportedly has a lot of comedy scenes and the Superstar is excelling in them. In fact, he is reportedly performing the scenes with a lot of ease. Shooting of the film is currently underway and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this movie. Kajal will be seen as the heroine.
Ram Charan is producing this comeback film on Konidela Productions banner and the unit is aiming to release the film for Sankranthi.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP