Megastar Chiranjeevi felicitated veteran director K Raghavendra Rao yesterday in Visakhapatnam. The senior director was also conferred with the ‘Viswa Vikhyatha Darsaka Brahma’ title and a Swarna Kankanam on the occasion. The felicitation was organized by T Subbirami Reddy Kala Peetham on the occasion of Maha Sivarathri.
Later, Chiru praised his favorite director endlessly and expressed his happiness on being part of many of his successful films. The actor-director duo teamed for about 15 blockbuster films. This felicitation got more prominence with rumors about K Raghavendra Rao directing Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 150th flick.The event was also graced by senior actor Manchu Mohan Babu, actresses turned politicians Jayasudha and Jayaprada as well as other political leaders.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you