Megastar Chiranjeevi felicitated veteran director K Raghavendra Rao yesterday in Visakhapatnam. The senior director was also conferred with the ‘Viswa Vikhyatha Darsaka Brahma’ title and a Swarna Kankanam on the occasion. The felicitation was organized by T Subbirami Reddy Kala Peetham on the occasion of Maha Sivarathri.
Later, Chiru praised his favorite director endlessly and expressed his happiness on being part of many of his successful films. The actor-director duo teamed for about 15 blockbuster films. This felicitation got more prominence with rumors about K Raghavendra Rao directing Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 150th flick.The event was also graced by senior actor Manchu Mohan Babu, actresses turned politicians Jayasudha and Jayaprada as well as other political leaders.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor