After making his ardent fans wait for his silver screen comeback for nearly 9 years, Megastar Chiranjeevi returned to movies in style with Khaidi No.150. Released on January 11th, the movie has ended up becoming a solid hit and is still continuing its dream run in India and overseas.
Now that the ‘Boss is back’, here’s a thrilling update for all his overjoyed fans from the Megastar himself. Chiranjeevi, interacting with a Telugu news daily, revealed that he will simultaneously commence two projects in 2017.
Chiru further confirmed that his 151st movie will be in Surender Reddy’s direction and that Boyapati Sreenu will helm his 152nd project. Chiru also said that he will continue to act as long as his fans accept him.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Kajal Chooses A No Make-Up Look In Queen Remake
- Lissy In Yet Another Telugu Film
- RP Patnaik Composes A Devotional Song
- Ek Do Teen Remix Offends Veteran Director