Megastar Chiranjeevi honored veteran filmmaker, actor and politician Dasari Narayanan Rao with the Allu Ramalingaiah Academy of Arts’ Memorial Award on the occasion of Dasari’s 73rd birthday today. Dasari was presented the award in the presence of Allu Aravind and Mohan Babu.
The award ceremony was supposed to be held on March 15th at Ravindra Bharati in Hyderabad, but the event was postponed due to Dasari’s hospitalization. The veteran filmmaker is currently recuperating from the illness he had suffered a couple of months ago.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
Articles that might interest you