Megastar Chiranjeevi honored veteran filmmaker, actor and politician Dasari Narayanan Rao with the Allu Ramalingaiah Academy of Arts’ Memorial Award on the occasion of Dasari’s 73rd birthday today. Dasari was presented the award in the presence of Allu Aravind and Mohan Babu.
The award ceremony was supposed to be held on March 15th at Ravindra Bharati in Hyderabad, but the event was postponed due to Dasari’s hospitalization. The veteran filmmaker is currently recuperating from the illness he had suffered a couple of months ago.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you