Megastar Chiranjeevi honored veteran filmmaker, actor and politician Dasari Narayanan Rao with the Allu Ramalingaiah Academy of Arts’ Memorial Award on the occasion of Dasari’s 73rd birthday today. Dasari was presented the award in the presence of Allu Aravind and Mohan Babu.
The award ceremony was supposed to be held on March 15th at Ravindra Bharati in Hyderabad, but the event was postponed due to Dasari’s hospitalization. The veteran filmmaker is currently recuperating from the illness he had suffered a couple of months ago.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?