Ram Charan’s most anticipated film, ‘Govindhudu Andharivadele’ is in its final stages. Creative director Krishna Vamshi is directing this film, and happen to show some of the rushes to megastar Chiranjeevi. Sources close to the unit reveal that Chiru was so impressed with some of the sentiment scenes that he became emotional watching them.
Produced by Bandla Ganesh, this family entertainer features Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. Yuvan Shankar Raja composes music for this film which also has Srikanth, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha, Kamilinee Mukherjee in other prominent roles.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release