Popular film star and Rajya Sabha MP Megastar Chiranjeevi has accompanied Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi on his visit to India’s premiere film school, Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) in Pune. This morning, Chiru, Rahul and yet another Bollywood film star turned politician and FTII alumnus Raj Babbar met with the protesting FTII students to listen to their plight over the deadlock in the central government appointing Gajendra Chouhan as FTII’s head.
For the last 2 months, students have been carrying out intense protests demanding the removal of Gajendra Chouhan, popular TV actor who is well known for his Yudhishtir role in Mahabharat, as the Chairman of FTII. Rahul visited the FTII campus following the FTII Students Assosiaction’s written letter. Several reputed filmmakers from across the country have been voicing their support against the government’s decision to appoint people of their choice as the head of FTII.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you