Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is nearing its completion. Some of the best creative minds like Sukumar, Rathnavelu, Ramakrishna and DSP are working on the project, so expectations are naturally quite high on this period village drama.
Meanwhile, fresh reports are emerging that Megastar Chiranjeevi and maverick director Rajamouli had seen Rangasthalam’s footage recently. Both Chiru and Rajamouli are reportedly thrilled with the visual quality and the way Rangasthalam is turning out.
Apparently, only four crucial scenes and four songs are left to be shot before the unit wraps up the entire shoot by December. Let’s wait until early next year to witness the magic to unfold on the big screen.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore