Mahesh Babu is fondly called as Superstar by his fans and the media. During the audio launch event of Spyder in Chennai, the film’s director AR Murugadoss revealed that Mahesh had asked him not to use the Superstar title in the posters or in the movie. Mahesh feels that his fans’ love is much more valuable than any title.
In his latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Mahesh said Chiranjeevi and Rajinikanth are the real superstars. “There are many superstars in our country, but Chiru and Rajini are the real superstars. Their fans rush to the theaters only to catch the glimpses of these two stalwarts irrespective of their movies,” Mahesh said. Mahesh went on to say that a film is much bigger than an actor or a star.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans