Now that his daughter Srija is happily married, megastar Chiranjeevi is finally a happy and relieved man. Sources close to the megastar’s family suggest that Chirus has now shifted his complete focus on his 150th film.
The film which was set to go on floors long back was being delayed for various reasons, and one of them was Srija’s marriage. Now that the wedding is done, Chiru is back on the project and has started working on the script along with his key team members.
From the past few months, V V Vinayak has been meticulously polishing this remake which will go on floors by the end of this month. More details of this project will be revealed soon.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?