Now that his daughter Srija is happily married, megastar Chiranjeevi is finally a happy and relieved man. Sources close to the megastar’s family suggest that Chirus has now shifted his complete focus on his 150th film.
The film which was set to go on floors long back was being delayed for various reasons, and one of them was Srija’s marriage. Now that the wedding is done, Chiru is back on the project and has started working on the script along with his key team members.
From the past few months, V V Vinayak has been meticulously polishing this remake which will go on floors by the end of this month. More details of this project will be revealed soon.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you