Megastar Chiranjeevi has reportedly taken a brief holiday from the shooting of his most awaited comeback film and flown to an undisclosed location in the country along with his close family members to celebrate his birthday in a strictly private ceremony.
Apparently, it was Chiru’s wife Surekha’s idea to celebrate Chiru’s birthday in a quite way as there was a lot of cacophony and media glare on Chiru’s 60th birthday last year. Soon after the celebrations, Chiru and the rest of the family members will fly back to Hyderabad and the Megastar will resume the shooting from the 24th, the reports said.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you