Megastar Chiranjeevi has reportedly taken a brief holiday from the shooting of his most awaited comeback film and flown to an undisclosed location in the country along with his close family members to celebrate his birthday in a strictly private ceremony.
Apparently, it was Chiru’s wife Surekha’s idea to celebrate Chiru’s birthday in a quite way as there was a lot of cacophony and media glare on Chiru’s 60th birthday last year. Soon after the celebrations, Chiru and the rest of the family members will fly back to Hyderabad and the Megastar will resume the shooting from the 24th, the reports said.
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents
- Venky delays Teja’s film for Balayya?
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan