It is well known that Mega star Chiranjeevi’s 150th flick will go on floors in August. This landmark project will be helmed by Puri Jagannadh, who is currently giving final touches to the script.
Just hours ago, he narrated the first half of the film to Chiranjeevi and guess what, Chiru is thrilled with the narration of Puri. Soon after the proceedings, Puri took to Twitter to share this news. Puri also promised to script the second half much better than the first half.
The remaining cast and crew of this movie will be announced sometime soon. Titled as Auto Jani, this film will be bankrolled by Ram Charan.
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
Articles that might interest you