Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st film, Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, is in the last leg of pre-production. Veteran writers duo Paruchuri Brothers have been working on the film’s script along with other writers since several months.
In a recent event, Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao revealed that the scripting process has been completed and that they will give the final narration to Chiru today. The senior writer said that Sye Raa Narasimhareddy will create history in Tollywood.
Surender Reddy is the director of this historical biopic. Ram Charan is producing this magnum opus under Konidela Productions banner. AR Rahman will score the music. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu will essay prominent roles in the film.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry