Fans have been eagerly awaiting the launch of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film. With Ram Charan’s confirmation about Chiru’s 151st film recently, the entire attention is channeled towards the film’s grand launch.
As per the latest reports, this official remake of Kaththi will be launched in the last week of January and the regular shooting will commence from mid February. Incidentally, the film’s producer, Ram Charan, will also launch his official remake of Thani Oruvan just a week ahead of his dad’s project.
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
- Senior hero to reprise SVR in Mahanati?
- Pooja Hegde winning hearts with DJ
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
Articles that might interest you