Fans have been eagerly awaiting the launch of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film. With Ram Charan’s confirmation about Chiru’s 151st film recently, the entire attention is channeled towards the film’s grand launch.
As per the latest reports, this official remake of Kaththi will be launched in the last week of January and the regular shooting will commence from mid February. Incidentally, the film’s producer, Ram Charan, will also launch his official remake of Thani Oruvan just a week ahead of his dad’s project.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty