Fans have been eagerly awaiting the launch of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film. With Ram Charan’s confirmation about Chiru’s 151st film recently, the entire attention is channeled towards the film’s grand launch.
As per the latest reports, this official remake of Kaththi will be launched in the last week of January and the regular shooting will commence from mid February. Incidentally, the film’s producer, Ram Charan, will also launch his official remake of Thani Oruvan just a week ahead of his dad’s project.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you