While millions of Mega fans are elated with the news of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s return to the silver screen, here’s yet another news which will make them even more excited. As per the latest reports, Chiranjeevi will be playing dual roles in the film.
We already reported that the film has a 1950s backdrop and the latest we hear is that the period episode will come as a flashback in which Chiru will be seen in a powerful role on the lines of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, a character he has been keen on playing for a long time.
Reports further say that Chiru’s other role, Auto Jaani, will be an out and out mass character. We will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this film.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI