Director Surender Reddy, along with Paruchuri Brothers, is preparing a powerful story for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s soon to be launched 151st project. The film will be bankrolled by Ram Charan and it will go on floors in mid April.
Titled Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, this historical drama will showcase the legacy of the great freedom fighter from the Telugu land, Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy. Now, according to the latest reports, Chiranjeevi will be romancing two heroines in this movie. Apparently, the script features a triangular love story.
Currently, the makers are busy with the pre-production work and a hunt is on to zero in on the leading ladies.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you