Megastar Chiranjeevi is awaiting the commencement of his much anticipated comeback film, tentatively titled Kathilantodu. The film will be directed by VV Vinayak and it is an official remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi. Chiru is currently grooming himself for the film and here’s an interesting update.
It is well known that Chiru will be playing dual roles in the film. Apparently, Chiru will be sporting a handlebar moustache for one of those roles. Only a few stars like Suriya and Aamir Khan could pull off this manly moustache in style, and we are sure that Chiru too will pull it off effortlessly.
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next