Megastar Chiranjeevi is awaiting the commencement of his much anticipated comeback film, tentatively titled Kathilantodu. The film will be directed by VV Vinayak and it is an official remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi. Chiru is currently grooming himself for the film and here’s an interesting update.
It is well known that Chiru will be playing dual roles in the film. Apparently, Chiru will be sporting a handlebar moustache for one of those roles. Only a few stars like Suriya and Aamir Khan could pull off this manly moustache in style, and we are sure that Chiru too will pull it off effortlessly.
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule