Now that the first season of the series will come to an end in May, Chiru is reportedly planning to take a long break from MEK and instead concentrate on his highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This means that the next season of MEK may go on air only in 2018.
Chiru has already started working on his looks and body for his role in his 151st project. This film will go on floors in August. Produced by Ram Charan, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will be directed by Surender Reddy.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date