Megastar Chiranjeevi will be undergoing a minor surgery at the Mumbai’s famous Breach Candy Hospital today. As per the reports, Chiru has been suffering from acute pain in his shoulder since a long time and finally decided to go under the knife before he commences his most awaited comeback film, Kaththi, in March.
Apparently, Chiru has already been admitted to Breach Candy, with his wife Surekha accompanying him. Post his surgery, Chiru will take a couple of weeks to recuperate. The Megastar is likely to be discharged on February 6.
Chiru’s recent public appearance was at Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s shooting where he spent some quality time with his brother Pawan Kalyan.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you