Sivakarthikeyan’s latest Tamil hit, Remo, released in Telugu with the same title and got a decent response from the audience. In a latest success meet, Sivakarthikeyan revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi was impressed with Remo’s trailers and his getup of a lady nurse and even promised to watch the movie soon.
Thanking Telugu audience for accepting him in Remo, Sivakarthikeyan went on to say that he will release all his future films in Telugu.
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Dry run finally ends in Bollywood
Articles that might interest you