Sivakarthikeyan’s latest Tamil hit, Remo, released in Telugu with the same title and got a decent response from the audience. In a latest success meet, Sivakarthikeyan revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi was impressed with Remo’s trailers and his getup of a lady nurse and even promised to watch the movie soon.
Thanking Telugu audience for accepting him in Remo, Sivakarthikeyan went on to say that he will release all his future films in Telugu.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you