Sivakarthikeyan’s latest Tamil hit, Remo, released in Telugu with the same title and got a decent response from the audience. In a latest success meet, Sivakarthikeyan revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi was impressed with Remo’s trailers and his getup of a lady nurse and even promised to watch the movie soon.
Thanking Telugu audience for accepting him in Remo, Sivakarthikeyan went on to say that he will release all his future films in Telugu.
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan