If you go back in time and remember, V V Vinayak played a small cameo in his own directed film Tagore. Now, after a long gap, he is repeating the sentiment with yet another tiny role in his upcoming film Khaidi No 150.
What’s more interesting is that his cameo was shot today and Chiru himself directed Vinayak for these scenes. The entire shoot of the film is nearing completion and reports suggest that the film has turned out quite well.
Ram Charan produces this film which has Kajal as the female lead. Khaidi is up for a mega release on the eve of Sankranthi 2017.
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja