If you go back in time and remember, V V Vinayak played a small cameo in his own directed film Tagore. Now, after a long gap, he is repeating the sentiment with yet another tiny role in his upcoming film Khaidi No 150.
What’s more interesting is that his cameo was shot today and Chiru himself directed Vinayak for these scenes. The entire shoot of the film is nearing completion and reports suggest that the film has turned out quite well.
Ram Charan produces this film which has Kajal as the female lead. Khaidi is up for a mega release on the eve of Sankranthi 2017.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India