If you go back in time and remember, V V Vinayak played a small cameo in his own directed film Tagore. Now, after a long gap, he is repeating the sentiment with yet another tiny role in his upcoming film Khaidi No 150.
What’s more interesting is that his cameo was shot today and Chiru himself directed Vinayak for these scenes. The entire shoot of the film is nearing completion and reports suggest that the film has turned out quite well.
Ram Charan produces this film which has Kajal as the female lead. Khaidi is up for a mega release on the eve of Sankranthi 2017.
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch