Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film, Kathilantodu, is all set to go on floors in June. For the last couple of weeks, there have been reports that Anushka has been roped in to play Chiru’s love interest. However, latest reports reveal that the actress has not given her green signal.
Apparently, Anushka cited unavailability of dates to accept the project. Anushka is already busy with huge projects in the form of Baahubali, Bhagamati and Singham 3. Even though Anushka was thrilled about the prospects of being part of Chiru’s most awaited film, she was reportedly disappointed with lack of dates.
We will have to wait for a few more days to see who will be the lucky actress to sign the project.
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
- Star hero to produce films in Hollywood
- Pawan Kalyan cautions fans against fraudsters
- Young actress goes gaga over Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you