Following the humongous success of Khaidi No.150, expectations are quite huge on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 151st movie based on the first Telugu freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This Mega period biopic will go on floors in August.
According to the latest reports, the film’s team, including director Surender Reddy, is neck deep busy researching about the times of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy and are interacting with historians to ensure authenticity in the portrayal of the man and his milieu. Extensive detailing can be seen in the film’s period sets, costumes and properties.
This film will also be high on visual effects and producer Ram Charan is determined to make this movie yet another memorable project for his dad and fans.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you