It is well-known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be acting in a historic biopic based on the life of the first freedom fighter from the Telugu land, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. This will be Chiru’s 151st movie.
The film is set in Rayalaseema in the 1847 time period and the film’s team, headed by director Surender Reddy, will be recreating a huge village set in Hyderabad. The main focus has been on bringing authenticity and detailing in each and every aspect of the sets.
Ram Charan will be producing the movie, which is expected to go on floors in August on Chiru’s birthday.
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 28-05-2017
- Cult Bollywood star praises Prabhas
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
Articles that might interest you