Ram Charan’s Dhruva is continuing its steady run in the twin Telugu states and in overseas in its second week. Soon after his return to Hyderabad after a successful promotional tour in the US, Charan got himself busy interacting with local media.
Revealing his father and Megastar Chiranjeevi’s reaction on his performance, Charan said that his dad usually lauds his dances or fights, but for the first time he appreciated his performance in Dhruva, which was near to perfection according to the script and his character’s limits.
An emotional Charan revealed that his father’s appreciation moved him to tears.
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies