Today, Susmitha visited the Kanipakam Varasidhi Vinayaka temple in Chittoor and offered special prayers for the success of her dad’s comeback film. Speaking to media on this occasion, Susmitha exuded confidence in the film and said that the film will script a golden chapter in Tollywood’s history.
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film