Today, Susmitha visited the Kanipakam Varasidhi Vinayaka temple in Chittoor and offered special prayers for the success of her dad’s comeback film. Speaking to media on this occasion, Susmitha exuded confidence in the film and said that the film will script a golden chapter in Tollywood’s history.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?