Today, Susmitha visited the Kanipakam Varasidhi Vinayaka temple in Chittoor and offered special prayers for the success of her dad’s comeback film. Speaking to media on this occasion, Susmitha exuded confidence in the film and said that the film will script a golden chapter in Tollywood’s history.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor