Today, Susmitha visited the Kanipakam Varasidhi Vinayaka temple in Chittoor and offered special prayers for the success of her dad’s comeback film. Speaking to media on this occasion, Susmitha exuded confidence in the film and said that the film will script a golden chapter in Tollywood’s history.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick