Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 151st film, Sye Raa, was launched around a week ago. Yesterday, on the occasion of Chiru’s 62nd birthday, Sye Raa makers held a grand celebratory event where the film’s cast and crew members were announced.
Chiru could not attend the event, but he sent a video message which was played during the event. Chiru said he has been longing to portray a freedom fighter’s role, especially Bhagat Singh’s, since a long time.
Chiru expressed his happiness over getting an opportunity to play the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy in Sye Raa. Chiru also said that Sye Raa is a huge challenge and that his fans will be proud of this magnum opus.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar