Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 151st film, Sye Raa, was launched around a week ago. Yesterday, on the occasion of Chiru’s 62nd birthday, Sye Raa makers held a grand celebratory event where the film’s cast and crew members were announced.
Chiru could not attend the event, but he sent a video message which was played during the event. Chiru said he has been longing to portray a freedom fighter’s role, especially Bhagat Singh’s, since a long time.
Chiru expressed his happiness over getting an opportunity to play the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy in Sye Raa. Chiru also said that Sye Raa is a huge challenge and that his fans will be proud of this magnum opus.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you