That Megastar Chiranjeevi will soon be working on a historic biopic based on the life of the first freedom fighter from the Telugu land, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, is a well-known fact. This prestigious movie will be Chiru’s 151st project.
Now, the latest update is that the film’s team is planning to make this movie as a true bilingual by shooting it in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously. Furthermore, the film will also be dubbed into Malayalam and Hindi.
Surender Reddy is directing this film and Ram Charan will bankroll it from August. Charan is reportedly pumping in more than 100 crore into this project to make it a memorable one in his dad’s career.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time