Last year, Megastar Chiranjeevi and director Krishna Vamsi were rumoured to be working together on Chiru’s comeback project. The veteran director had already teamed up with Chiru’s son Ram Charan in Govindudu Andarivadele.
Now, Krishna Vamsi is directing Chiru’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej in a special role in the Sundeep Kishan and Regina-starrer action drama, Nakshatram. Apparently, Chiru recently made a surprise phone call to Krishna Vamsi and asked about Nakshatram’s story and Sai’s role.
Impressed with the film’s story, Chiru even showered a few words of praise and needless to say, Krishna Vamsi is left thrilled with his favorite person’s unexpected call and appreciation.
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
Articles that might interest you