Last year, Megastar Chiranjeevi and director Krishna Vamsi were rumoured to be working together on Chiru’s comeback project. The veteran director had already teamed up with Chiru’s son Ram Charan in Govindudu Andarivadele.
Now, Krishna Vamsi is directing Chiru’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej in a special role in the Sundeep Kishan and Regina-starrer action drama, Nakshatram. Apparently, Chiru recently made a surprise phone call to Krishna Vamsi and asked about Nakshatram’s story and Sai’s role.
Impressed with the film’s story, Chiru even showered a few words of praise and needless to say, Krishna Vamsi is left thrilled with his favorite person’s unexpected call and appreciation.
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Jagapathi Babu ‘adopts’ a small film
- Talented hero’s film is halfway through
- Popular comedienne clarifies on turning heroine
- Vinayak confirms his next