Looks like America has become a new found destination for Tollywood filmmakers to record songs or kick-start music sessions for their films. After Devi Sri Prasad commencing his music compositions for Gautamiputra Satakarni, it is SS Thaman’s turn to fly to the US to compose songs for his upcoming film, Chuttalabbayi.
Thaman, who is in the US for his extended musical tour which is scheduled to take place in several American cities, is simultaneously working on songs recording for the Aadi-starrer.
The film’s shooting is nearing its completion and after wrapping up the entire talkie part soon, Chuttalabbayi unit will picturize the songs and ready the film for its June release.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you