Raj Tarun and Avika Gor, who had a dream start to their career with the success of ‘Uyyala Jampala’ are currently shooting for a movie titled ‘Cinema Choopistha Maava’. This movie has completed 75% of its shoot and will wrap up its last schedule very soon.
This film is directed by ‘Mem Vayasaku Vacham’ fame N. Trinadha Rao and produced by Anji Reddy. Rao Ramesh is playing a crucial role in this romantic family entertainer which also has Poosani Krishna Murali, Saptagiri and Sampoornesh Babu. Sekhar Chandra is scoring tunes and Sai Sriram is the cinematographer.
- Interview : Sampath Nandi – Gautam Nanda’s success is quite crucial for my career
- Kamal revives yet another long-delayed project
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka gets its audio launch date
- Teaser of Chay’s next to be out soon
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
Articles that might interest you