Sometime back, we had reported that Balakrishna will be working for his 100th film in the direction of Krish. Latest update reveals that the said project will be announced officially on the 8th of April by Balayya himself in Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Reports also suggest that if everything goes as planned, the shooting of this film will kick start by April end. As reported earlier, Balayya will play a historical character in the film which has been designed specially by Krish.
Tentatively titled Yodhudu, the film will be made on a huge budget with some heavy duty graphics. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Chiyaan Vikram’s promise to rising comedian wins hearts
- Photos : Adorable Shriya Saran
- New Still : Bhaagamathie (Anushka Shetty)
- Stylish Photoshoot : Aditi Rao Hydari
- Ilayaraja croons a song for son Yuvan