Speculations on Super Star Rajinikanth’s political entry rock the media and his loyal fans constantly. While ‘Thalaivar’ maintains a strategic silence over his political entry, close associates time and again refute the rumours of Rajini joining or floating a political party.
Yet another clarification came from Rajini’s brother Satyanarayana. Recently, the Super Star’s brother paid a visit to a temple in Rameswaram and when the media quizzed him about his brother’s entry into politics, Satyanarayana clarified vehemently that Rajini will never enter politics.
Satyanarayana went on to state that neither Rajini nor his family members are keen on Rajini’s entry into politics.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi set for August clash
- Charmme leaves for SIT interrogation from Paisa Vasool’s shoot
- Yet another actress buys a posh flat in Hyderabad
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
Articles that might interest you