Speculations on Super Star Rajinikanth’s political entry rock the media and his loyal fans constantly. While ‘Thalaivar’ maintains a strategic silence over his political entry, close associates time and again refute the rumours of Rajini joining or floating a political party.
Yet another clarification came from Rajini’s brother Satyanarayana. Recently, the Super Star’s brother paid a visit to a temple in Rameswaram and when the media quizzed him about his brother’s entry into politics, Satyanarayana clarified vehemently that Rajini will never enter politics.
Satyanarayana went on to state that neither Rajini nor his family members are keen on Rajini’s entry into politics.
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
- Spyder team planning huge post release promotions
- Elated Thaman thanks his team
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Chiru’s son-in-law gearing up for acting debut?
Articles that might interest you