Senior star Victory Venkatesh’s upcoming sports drama, Guru, wrapped up its shooting recently and the movie’s unit is busy with the post-production at the moment. The movie will be hitting the screens on January 26th as a Republic Day special.
Soon after Guru, Venky will commence shooting for Kishore Tirumala’s Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu, which will be his 74th movie. This leaves everyone with the big question – who will helm Venky’s prestigious 75th movie?
Already, there has been a buzz that Venky was in talks with Puri Jagannadh and Krish. According to the latest update, more clarity on Venky’s 75th movie will emerge only after Sankranthi as the actor is still in the process of finalizing the script.
- Interesting updates on NBK101
- Baahubali beats Mughal-e-Azam, greatest film ever made: Karan
- Rajamouli nephew’s impressive singing debut
- Star hero to croon for AR Rahman?
- Prabhas will always be my favorite co-star : Rana
Articles that might interest you