The official trailer of Gunnam Gangaraju’s upcoming film Chandamama Lo Amrutham is going to be unveiled tomorrow (December 17). Back in August, a small teaser of the film was released on the internet and now that the post production is almost complete, the makers have decided to release the theatrical trailer of the film.
The film is being touted as India’s first space movie and the characters in the film are adapted from the superhit television serial, Amrutham. Srinivas Avasarala, Harish Koyalagundla, Dhanya Balakrishna, Sivvanarayana and Vasu Inturi have played the lead roles. Srinivasa Avasarala is playing the lead role as Amurtham, the founder of a hotel named Amruthavilas whereas Harish is playing Anji, who’s also the co-founder and chef at Amrutham’s company.
The film is loaded with plenty of VFX and Gunnam Gangaraju and his team have taken special care to make it look believable. A part of the film is set in the moon and it’s said to be one of the major highlights of the film. Sri has scored the music and Rasool Ellore is the cinematographer.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you