A war of words and some heated exchanges came up between Mahesh Babu fans and police officials in the city of Vijayawada. The reason for the clash is a huge 90 feet cutout that was erected by Mahesh fans in Vijayawada.
Going into details, Mahesh Babu fans planned a huge cutout for their star in Vijayawada and work started three days ago for the same. As the cutout started getting into shape, police officials stopped the work, stating that the cutout had no permission.
This led to a lot of disappointment among Mahesh fans and one fan even attempted suicide by jumping into a canal. Fortunately, he was saved by fellow fans.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you